Good Nature Travel is the official travel blog of Natural Habitat Adventures and World Wildlife Fund. NHA is a nature and adventure travel company that focuses on seeing the world’s most amazing natural places with minimal impact. WWF is the world’s leading environmental conservation organization.
WWF selected Natural Habitat as its travel partner because of NHA’s long-standing commitment to conservation and the high quality of its adventures. Natural Habitat Adventures has donated more than $2 million to World Wildlife Fund and will continue to give 1 percent of gross sales plus $100,000 annually through 2023 in support of WWF’s mission to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.
Our unique alliance allows NHA and its guests to play a role in WWF’s mission, too. We do this through educational outreach:
- Every traveler receives a two-year subscription to World Wildlife magazine and other conservation materials.
- Our naturalist guides are given access to WWF’s most up-to-date information on conservation and research, which in turn enhances the knowledge and experience offered to our travelers.
- WWF experts frequently meet up with our groups in different destinations in order to share their knowledge and insights with our guests. Our goal is to educate and inspire our guests to become passionate supporters of the conservation of our priceless natural heritage.
Learn More About Our Worldwide Tours
- Request a copy of our 2017-2018 catalog of The World’s Greatest Nature Journeys.
- Visit our website at nathab.com to browse more than 100 adventures in 43 countries.
- Call us at 800-543-8917 to speak with an Adventure Specialist about your travel interests.
Good Nature Named One of the Top 100 Nature Blogs & Websites for Nature Lovers & Naturalists